You can access www.missjoystore.com on your computer or smartphone to buy our products.
If you have any questions about how to navigate our site, read our Shopping Guide or contact us.
Where can my order be delivered?
You can receive your request at an address of your choice (home, work, etc.).
Is not something right?
Do not worry, if you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, for any reason, you can return the item (s) within 15 days of delivery. You will be responsible for shipping charges to our warehouse.
Your jewelry should:
– Be returned within 15 days of delivery.
– Not to be used and returned in original condition.
– Have all tags and plastic stickers attached.
– Include the original packaging.
- Select the desired category in our online store (necklaces, bracelets, earrings, etc.) and then the desired item type.
- You can view the products in detail by clicking on the image. You can also read the full description of the product. Then select the desired size and add it to your shopping bag.
- To continue with your purchase, simply go to your shopping bag in the upper right corner and follow the steps to complete the purchase. If you are not yet registered, you can do so on the checkout tab.
- During the checkout process, you must select the desired shipping method, as well as the payment method you want to use.
- At the end, confirm all order details. You will receive a confirmation email with your request.
What types of payment methods can I use to make my purchases online?
We have the following payment methods: Visa, Mastercard, Paypal and Multibanco (Portugal only).
Can I request an invoice on behalf of a company?
Yes. Simply fill in the details of your company in the billing field during the purchase order process.
Our jewelry is made of high quality 316L stainless steel, and each piece is carefully crafted with attention to every detail.
Caring for your jewelry will help ensure its beauty, shine and longevity. After some time, stainless steel may stain when exposed to the outdoors. Do not worry, fogging is a natural process and can be easily cleaned.
We recommend postponing your jewelry before taking a shower, a hot tub, a pool, or when washing your hands. We also advise you to remove jewelry while doing any physical activity. Contact with harsh chemicals will compromise the integrity of your jewelry.
Chlorine, cleaning agents, salt water, perfumes and silver polishing can accelerate the oxidation process.